Thursday 2 July 2009

Yesterday's PMQs

Having just watched PMQs I couldn't help but agree with David Cameron that "the PMs display is feeble".

Dire. Risible. Shameful. Unwatchable.

Gordon Brown looks beaten. The Labour benches were very quiet. He's on a hiding to nothing, repeating the same old lines day after day with nobody believing him.

The line about a "0% increase" says it all really. He may have misspoke, but you can tell that he's in total denial. The line about the Tory policy being unemployment was absolute rubbish. The party of full employment (Labour) has always left office with unemployment higher than when it arrived. It may believe in full employment, but by it's usual terrible handling of the economy it always hurts most those that it claims to represent.

If I was in the Labour Government, which I'm glad I'm not as I wouldn't be able to get enough Prozac, I would be plotting again.

Squiffy.

No comments: