- At least one country, probably Greece, will exit the Euro. The Euro will survive though. 0 points.
- Ed Miliband will have another bad year, though the talk will be of being replaced by Yvette Cooper. 0 points
- Britain will win around 24 golds at the Olympics. 1 point, quite close
- The Diamond Jubilee will be a great success and provide a bounce to the coalition of around 5% in the opinion polls. 1/2 point.
- Sebastien Vettel will win his third World Championship, closely from Lewis Hamilton. 1 point
- Chris Huhne will resign from the Government when facing charges of speeding & perjury. 1 point
- A reshuffle will see David Laws make a return to Government. 1 point
- In the Euro 2012 championship, England will get knocked out in the quarter finals. 1 point
- Mitt Romney will face Barrack Obama in the presidential election, and Obama will win. 1 point
- The polls will remain similar to now, Tories 39%, Labour 42%, LibDem 12%. 1/2 point, Labour correct, Tories and LDs overestimated
- Boris will win the London Mayoral election, defeating Ken by 6%. 1 point
8 points out of 11, not bad really.
Tomorrow, I'll do my 2013 predictions.