- The economy will really start to recover, growing by 1% overall this year.
- Along with the economy, the Government's fortunes will improve slightly. Polls at the end of the year will be around 38% Labour, 34% Tory, 12% LibDem, 8% UKIP.
- Chris Huhne will not go to prison, but he will not return to Government either.
- Fernando Alonso will win the World Championship, from Sebastien Vettel.
- Lewis Hamilton will win at least one race this year in his new Mercedes.
- Andrew Mitchell will be exonerated of 'plebgate' and the officer who made the allegations will be found out. Mr Mitchell will return to Government in a mini reshuffle in the late summer.
- Kate Middleton's baby will be a girl and will carry the name of Elizabeth and Diana in some order.
- There will be a monetary scandal involving a cabinet minister forcing them to resign.
- David Miliband will agree to join the Labour front bench.
- The Eurozone will have a fresh crisis in September when everyone is convinced the problems have been solved.
Let's see what comes true.