Tuesday 6 April 2010

And we're off

All that waiting for Gordon Brown to announce the election date is over. He’s called it for May 6th, the most likely date but he’s in a weaker position than he was in early March.
 
I’ve been looking forward to this election for such a long time. Firstly, because I want a new Government desperately. Secondly, because I love election campaigns. I love all the interviews with the leaders, the set piece morning conferences and this time we’ll have the leader debates. I will love to see Paxo have a go at Gordon Brown – he’s not put himself forward for a Paxo grilling since becoming Chancellor. I’d also like to see him face the public – something which he is reluctant to do.
 
I also feel a sense of disappointment, that the present exciting time will be over soon.
 
Squiffy.
 

No comments: